VOLCANOS, GLACIERS AND WATERFALLS
Remember spring 2010 when flight traffic came to a halt? Caused by the volcanic eruption that took place in Eyjafjallajökull Volcanic Glacier. Not only is this the setting of the dramatic events that took place in the spring of 2010. Thorsmörk Valley is also a true Jewel of Nature, surrounded by mountains, glaciers and volcanos. You will get up close and personal to the powerful volcano Eyjafjallajökull and see with your own eyes the aftermath of this world-known volcanic eruption, the devastation by the flooding of the valley. Also you will see the farms that were hit by flooded rivers and the down-fall of ash.
Walking behind the tall waterfall Seljalandsfoss, touching the glacier and splashing trough open rivers in a monstrous Super Jeep Ford Excursion or enjoy the luxury of the modified Chevrolet Suburban, further adding to the magic of this always the best-selling tour.
- Former Glacier Lagoon, outbreak of the massive flood
- Roots of Eyjafjallajökull Volcano
- Thorsmork Valley
- Rough road River-crossing with water-splashing
- Walk behind Seljalandsfoss Waterfall
- Black beach of the south coast
- All tours are subject to weather and snow conditions.
- Pick up and drop of at your hotel or guesthouse in the capital area.
- English Scandinavian speaking driver-guide.
- Fully modified Super Jeep Ford Excursion or luxury Chevrolet Suburban